1965 Dodge Dart sales brochure.

-

Bills65Dart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Were there never a 1965 Dodge Dart sales brochure ? I mean I had or have one for a 1966 Dodge Dart. I do have one that is a 1965 Dodge sales brochure but that is for all the Dodges for that year, except the station wagons.

Bill

Hi,

Were there never a 1965 Dodge Dart sales brochure ? I mean I had or have one for a 1966 Dodge Dart. I do have one that is a 1965 Dodge sales brochure but that is for all the Dodges for that year, except the station wagons.

Bill
I bet @65dartcharger will know for sure. @Alaskan_TA has The 70 Hamtramck website that has a lot of information like that as well.

There’s a Sticky at the top of The Early A Forum concerning 65 A Body literature in which I , Ulf and several others have posted pics of all of our early A and mostly Dart literature. Enjoy!

There’s a Sticky at the top of The Early A Forum concerning 65 A Body literature in which I , Ulf and several others have posted pics of all of our early A and mostly Dart literature. Enjoy!

I bet @65dartcharger will know for sure. @Alaskan_TA has The 70 Hamtramck website that has a lot of information like that as well.

Oh gosh, I can't even read, I typed in Hamtrack, not Hamtramck, and google did not come up with what I was looking for. I can not see any indication anywhere that Dodge had a brochure for the Dart only in 1965. I do have the brochure mentioned in the Early A Forum Stucky. (Sticky, can't write either, obviously).

Bill

Oh gosh, I can't even read, I typed in Hamtrack, not Hamtramck, and google did not come up with what I was looking for. I can not see any indication anywhere that Dodge had a brochure for the Dart only in 1965. I do have the brochure mentioned in the Early A Forum Stucky. (Sticky, can't write either, obviously).

Bill
Oh yeah, the Dart had own broschures in English, Swedish, German, Spanish and French.

Oh yeah, the Dart had own broschures in English, Swedish, German, Spanish and French.

Oh, I see. Are they still around ? And the ones with English text, was that for the British marked, or here for the US too ? By the way, do you happen to know the man from Sweden who has a yellow '65 Dart Charger and took it here to the US on a show ?

Bill

That is Ulf (65dartcharger) who replied to the thread. Took best A Body at the Mopar Nats 3 years ago I believe, then took top A Body honors at the muscle car show in Chicago in November. Well know member here!

That is Ulf (65dartcharger) who replied to the thread. Took best A Body at the Mopar Nats 3 years ago I believe, then took top A Body honors at the muscle car show in Chicago in November. Well know member here!

Oh, now I feel kind of a little dumb.... well, such things happens. I have seen him on youtube. I bet he speaks Swedish and maybe use Bacho adjustable wrenches too, just like me. :D

Bill

Oh, now I feel kind of a little dumb.... well, such things happens. I have seen him on youtube. I bet he speaks Swedish and maybe use Bacho adjustable wrenches too, just like me. :D

Bill
Don't feel dumb! Yes, I have several Bacho tool. Best quality over here.

-
Back