Not open for further replies.

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the right rear passenger floor for a 1965 Dodge Dart GT. The sheet metal needs to be absolutely rust free. Any one out there!

I'm also looking for the right trunk floor extension in rust free condition.

It's got to be some where around this globe.....!

I think somebody makes a patch panel for the floor. Can't think of the name right now but if I do I'll post it. Hopefully somebody else will remember it sooner. At least this might give you a bit of hope. I think you'll have to find original metal for the trunk extension.

I'm looking for the right rear passenger floor for a 1965 Dodge Dart GT. The sheet metal needs to be absolutely rust free. Any one out there!

I'm also looking for the right trunk floor extension in rust free condition.

It's got to be some where around this globe.....!

You can try this link and request a part. I have never done business with them though.

http://wildcatmopars.com/index.htm

Good luck

I bought panels from kramer Auto, they told me the only ones available (last year) were for the '67 and up. They require alot of retrofitting and would never look 100% correct. I found a 4 door and took the floor out of it. all but the passenger side floor is in great shape so I'm in the same boat as you. I also took the trunk extentions out and they are good except for the lower edge which is rusted off...
good luck with your search and if you find anything let us all know.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back