-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demondaddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i recently aquired this car in a foreclosure.it is a very straight car,excellent glass,all the trim is there and good.the car has been sitting 10+ years.the interior is rough,no headliner.this is a gt with the factory floor shift.it is a 273-2bbl.much to my horror i discovered the block was cracked.the car runs,trans shifts,brakes are weak.i figure the car is worth $2000.00,approx the cost of a rearend for my demon.i would consider trades,but i do want a 1" narrower than stock rearend.i would part the car out,but it doesnt seem right with a car this complete and straight.
to title this car in co.,i have to bond it.this is a fairly simple process,but the vehicle has to be inspected and deemed road worthy,difficlt with a cracked block.please be patient with me,as i am trying to learn to navigate this website.if you are serious about the car i can email more and detailed pictures.

a early year date code 64 273 block, even have a holley 4 b intake for it too for sale cheap! And a set of 14x7 dish mags too for 5 on 4". and many other early Dart parts if needed.
PM if...

have several pics taken late in the day.i will take more in good light tomorrow.i am in southwest colo,30 miles from nm.durango area.i will add more pics to that thread shortly.

thanks for the offer,i will consider it,but the last thing i need is another project.

The last thin I need is another one of those... BUT if you do decide to part it, lemme know. I'll cruise down there with a toolbox and a checkbook. I can see some bits on it that are nicer than what I got.

The last thin I need is another one of those... BUT if you do decide to part it, lemme know. I'll cruise down there with a toolbox and a checkbook. I can see some bits on it that are nicer than what I got.

thanks for the response.ill let you know if i change my mind but i still feel parting this car would be criminal.now if somebody buys it whole...........
i might probably put an engine in it if it comes to that.i am a huge fan of the 273.thanks again for your interest.

thanks for the reply.dont worry,i just dont that happening.ive had some replies for putting that 273 back together,and my wife loves the car.

Im Originally From Ct So I Know How You Feel.i Couldnt Believe The Cars In The Junkyards Out Here 20 Years Ago.no Rust.now Im Here And Cant Afford Em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back