-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all!

I’m interested in getting a roof rack for my wagon. However, I’ve been having the most difficult time finding one. If you have one or happen to see one at a junk yard please get it for me and let me know!

I wanted one for my wagon and ended up buying one from a member in AZ; all I can say it wasn’t cheap

I’m mentally preparing myself for that. How much did you get it for if you don’t mind me asking?

I paid $300 plus shipping for it. Where I’ll be mounting it may not be in the factory location but that’s OK. I’ve installed all the nutserts, received the rubber strips for all the parts that sit on the roof so I’m ready to install it. I have not test installed it but was positioning it in the pic

B6C223EA-F239-4E1B-8BB6-FFDF7F71442B.jpeg

I paid $300 plus shipping for it. Where I’ll be mounting it may not be in the factory location but that’s OK. I’ve installed all the nutserts, received the rubber strips for all the parts that sit on the roof so I’m ready to install it. I have not test installed it but was positioning it in the pic

View attachment 1715917519

Love it. Send a picture once you've installed it!

Just a note here some B body wagons use the same roof rack assy my 63 parts book shows the same rack for a A body also used on a full size car ( was no B body in 63 ) some larger wagons used a 6 post rack but the 4 post rack was the same for Compact and full size wagons.

I will be listing a roof rack i pulled off a 65 Dart as soon as I can get it disassembled

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back