1965 Valiant Wagon Tail lights

-

Grizz

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get tail lights for my 1965 Valiant Wagon? I am having trouble finding anything for it and it's virtually the last piece to my restoration puzzle. In Australia they are known as an "AP6 Canadian Wagon" but I think they are the same tail lights? A round outer lens with the "rectangularish" lens inboard of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy to pay for postage to Australia for good unit/s. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where I can get tail lights for my 1965 Valiant Wagon? I am having trouble finding anything for it and it's virtually the last piece to my restoration puzzle. In Australia they are known as an "AP6 Canadian Wagon" but I think they are the same tail lights? A round outer lens with the "rectangularish" lens inboard of that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy to pay for postage to Australia for good unit/s. Thanks in advance.
Yes, I’ve seen YouTube videos on the AP six wagons. Not sure why they’re called Canadian as I’ve never seen that style tail light assembly here in Canada or in the US -only Australia. First photo is Canadian 63 Valiant (dart) second photo is what I think you’re asking about (a beautiful YouTube car from Australia think it’s a 65. The owner refers to it as Canadian tail lights as you also indicate)

IMG_8247.png

IMG_8248.png

Goes to show you I don’t have a clue what I’m talking about

Attachments

• IMG_8256.jpeg
    IMG_8256.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 22
Are the round lenses for the 65 Wagon not the same as a 64-65 Barracuda or Valiant? They look like the same thing. The square ones are obviously wagon only. If the OP wants me to measure my repro round lenses that I got from @Mexican Spec, I will.

If you need the round lenses and they are the same as the coupe and sedan I have them in stock. Please let me know.

20 years ago I had this problem and could not find them then. Ended up installing 1960 Chevy Impala/Biscayne lenses. Worked quite well but obviously not restoration correct. I can't remember anybody ever noticing they were incorrect. Best of luck on your search.

-
Back