Not open for further replies.

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of 1966 273 Commando valve covers for sale. I'm selling these as a board member myself personally, this is not a sale thru Layson's.

Asking price is $200 plus shipping.

These are original covers that have not been restored, but are in good usable condition as is. I personally would give them a good thorough cleaning before installation. I did give them a good soap and water wash before taking these pics so that the condition could be better viewed, but a more complete cleaning should be done.

Covers have all wiring tabs/brackets intact and in excellent condition. The fins on the top are in good shape and are not loose...and they're not all banged up and beat to death. The mounting holes are in good condition and not all egged out. The gasket rails could stand some very minor straightening. The baffles are all nice and tight inside the covers.

I don't have the breathers, or the PCV valve, or the mounting screws, or the spark plug wire grommets....or the gaskets. These covers are being sold just as you see them in the pics, nothing more..nothing less.

Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states will be $32.00 via FedEx grd. Buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs. They WILL be packaged VERY WELL!!!

I will ship these worldwide via USPS Priority Mail Int'l, please PM me for a shipping quote.

Attachments

• 66 commando valve covers clean 001.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 66 commando valve covers clean 002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 66 commando valve covers clean 003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 66 commando valve covers clean 004.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 192
  • 66 commando valve covers clean 005.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 66 commando valve covers clean 006.jpg