-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I've done my last project & I'm clearing out the garage. Everything here is '66 Barracuda, but as most of you know, a lot of the early A-bodies ('66 & older) use the same parts.
Here's a few pictures of most of what I have. Things range from new to rat-rod quality.
Let me know if you want a better picture of something & I'll send you one.
If you're a dealer, make me a reasonable offer for everything & come and get it. I'd love to move this out in one swoop!
I believe I've priced this stuff to sell...you decide:

Tail light housings $40 each
Tail light lenses $20 each
Sun visors (1 padded, 1 standard) $20 each
Trunk lid latch+bumper $30
Headlight ring $10
Headlight bucket $15 each
Wheel lip mouldings $40 each
Window cranks $10 each
Front fender amber turn signal assembly (one only, but not the chrome top) $20
Trunk hinge cover (one only) $30
Quarter panel anodized aluminum fender spears $75/pair
Small block pulleys $30 each
Twin post mirrors $30 - $70
New Detroit muscle fender seals set (incomplete- missing left side) $40
Chrome trim below rear window (3 pieces) $125
Rear arm rests+black pads for Valiant/Dart $75/pair (pictured with the measuring tape)
Right front inner fender piece - new! (black...in center of picture) $40
9" Brake drums (new) $20/pr

I have some more oddball interior trim parts around that I'll list later - all small stuff.
All prices would be with the buyer paying for the ride (or at least, most of it). I haven't sold anything here in quite a while, so bear with me when it comes to communication (and I'm old).
Thanks for the ad!
I'm in Northern Kentucky........Mark

2022 closeout 3.jpg

2022 closeout 4.jpg

022 closeout 8.jpg

2022 closeout 0.jpg

2022 closeout 1.jpg

Barracuda 9 brake drums.jpg

Valiant arm rest 1.jpg

Hi Mark, I am looking for the driver side A pillar plastic cover and also the 2 stainless steel rear window locking bead clips. Also any seat belt parts would be great too.
Thanks, Russ

Hi Mark, I am looking for the driver side A pillar plastic cover and also the 2 stainless steel rear window locking bead clips. Also any seat belt parts would be great too.
Thanks, Russ
Russ, sorry I can't help you with the left A pillar. I wound up buying a repop from Classic about 2 years ago. No locking bead clips & I sold some OK black seat belts in the batch before this one. Thanks for asking. Mark

Yes, I'd be interested in that ring as well.
I'll give you first 'dibs' on the parts you asked about until I know what you want for sure. My email is ( no email address in public forums for your own safety and it is in the rules if you need it for PayPal
For some reason, yours is the only follow-up request that I've been able to attach a photo with my response - and I don't know why. Have you ever sold something on FABO? What am I doing wrong? In the lower right of this reply, I'm given 3 choices:...Post Reply....Upload Photos....and More Options. On the other replies the 'Upload Photos' option isn't offered. Thanks, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what is happening is you are trying to sent a photo in a PM. You can attach one on the forum but you have to be a gold member (well worth the investment) to send one in a PM.

I think what is happening is you are trying to sent a photo in a PM. You can attach one on the forum but you have to be a gold member (well worth the investment) to send one in a PM.
That MIGHT explain why I was able to send photos to one request (you), but not others - since you're a Gold Member. If I became a Gold Member now, it won't help with my current problem. I'll try to update my ad & ask any requests for more pictures to include an email address. Thanks for the insight.

How good (or bad) condition are the taillight housings in? I have good ones on my Valiant except for a lot of crows feet in the finish. I'm thinking the Barracuda fit Valiant also?

I've done my last project & I'm clearing out the garage. Everything here is '66 Barracuda, but as most of you know, a lot of the early A-bodies ('66 & older) use the same parts.
Here's a few pictures of most of what I have. Things range from new to rat-rod quality.
If you're a dealer, make me a reasonable offer for everything & come and get it. I'd love to move this out in one swoop!

Tail light housings $40 each
Tail light lenses $20 each
Sun visors (1 padded, 1 standard) $20 each
Headlight ring $10
Headlight bucket $15 each
Window cranks $10 each
New Detroit muscle fender seals set (incomplete- missing left side) $40
Chrome trim below rear window (3 pieces) $125
Rear arm rests+black pads for Valiant/Dart $75/pair (pictured with the measuring tape)

I have some more oddball interior trim parts around that I'll list later - all small stuff.
All prices would be with the buyer paying for the ride (or at least, most of it). I haven't sold anything here in quite a while, so bear with me when it comes to communication (and I'm old).
Thanks for the ad!

View attachment 1715886342

View attachment 1715886343

View attachment 1715886344

View attachment 1715886345

View attachment 1715886346

View attachment 1715886349

View attachment 1715886350

Hello, I would like the trunk hinge cover and armrests. Would like to chat with you about the visors and 3 trim pieces that go under the back glass. Please PM me your phone number and I would be happy to call you

Hello, I would like the trunk hinge cover and armrests. Would like to chat with you about the visors and 3 trim pieces that go under the back glass. Please PM me your phone number and I would be happy to call you
Sure! Call me at !(no phone numbers in public forums) If I don' answer, leave a message. Thanks, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dumbass (at least I'm willing to admit it!) & don't know how to PM, nor do I understand if/how non Gold Member buyers & sellers can exchange information. Maybe there's a good reason, but.....
And to top off my confusion, I'm given the rare "UPLOAD PHOTOS" option. I'll try to post a picture or two of the armrests.
Here's my number.
eight five nine....six zero nine....two two four nine.

Here goes!

Valiant arm rest 1.jpg

Valiant arm rests.jpg

Tail light housings $40 each SOLD!
Tail light lenses $20 each SOLD!
Sun visors (1 padded, 1 standard) $20 each SOLD!
Headlight ring $10
Headlight bucket $15 each SOLD!
Window cranks $10 each
New Detroit muscle fender seals set (incomplete- missing left side) $40 SOLD!
Chrome trim below rear window (3 pieces) $125 SOLD!

Thanks for the ad!

View attachment 1715886342

View attachment 1715886343

View attachment 1715886344

View attachment 1715886345

View attachment 1715886346

View attachment 1715886349

View attachment 1715886350

Status
Not open for further replies.
-