-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeansMachines

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
In the process of restoring a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. I'm in search of a few parts (circled in the attached picture).
  1. Passenger side stainless steel front wheel well trim.
  2. Passenger side splash panel that bolts to the firewall (goes between the firewall and fender) (about six inches wide 2 inches long).
  3. Chrome Light indicator for drivers side (on the top of fender).
  4. Barracuda (chrome, stainless steel, pot metal) lettering for right and left side panel.
NOTE: The attached photo is not of the vehicle i'm working on. It is only being used to show the parts that I'm looking for.

Any help locating these parts would be greatly appreciated!

1966_plymouth_barracuda_parts-needed.jpg

The Barracuda emblems are sold new.
You mention you need the "passenger side splash panel shield that bolts to the firewall" but you circled the rocker panel.
Is this what you need?...see pic

20231204_200913.jpg

If 65 parts will fit your 66 I have the #1 RF wheel trim. Like Zookyper above, I'm confused what you need for #2. Can you clarify please?

64 65 wheel well trim & rocker panels are different from 66.

#2 makes sense to me as a rear splash shield, but, the dimensions don't seem right. Maybe a photo of your car where the part goes? How nice and how complete does the turn signal indicator need to be? I should have a pitted one. Not sure on a good socket or lens however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back