-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PistolGrip

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Yes, they're ugly, but EVERYTHING is there....down to the frames, bases, the two hard-to-find little chrome thingy seat adjusters, and the burlap underneath the crummy, but original olive-colored vinyl. The burlap & springs look like new thanks to them being long-time residents of Texas & the chrome trim is perfect.
Unless you're rat-rodding, these will need foam & upholstery & painting to match your '66 interior.
I've included a few pictures & can send more if needed.
If you're doing a '66 Barracuda & want the correct seats, these are one year only.
$200 takes everything. Pick up only. These are heavy & awkward. I'm in the Cincinnati area.
Thanks, Mark

seats 1.jpg

seats + backs.jpg

seats & burlap.jpg

seat backs thru trunk.jpg

Yes, they're ugly, but EVERYTHING is there....down to the frames, bases, the two hard-to-find little chrome thingy seat adjusters, and the burlap underneath the crummy, but original olive-colored vinyl. The burlap & springs look like new thanks to them being long-time residents of Texas & the chrome trim is perfect.
Unless you're rat-rodding, these will need foam & upholstery & painting to match your '66 interior.
I've included a few pictures & can send more if needed.
If you're doing a '66 Barracuda & want the correct seats, these are one year only.
$200 takes everything. Pick up only. These are heavy & awkward. I'm in the Cincinnati area.
Thanks, Mark

View attachment 1715518745

View attachment 1715518746

View attachment 1715518747

View attachment 1715518748
I believe they are one year only for 66 Dart GT as well.

Same as 1967...66-67 B-body same too I think except the back cover is different an obviously the seat foam is different all years, makes and models. Good price if you need some seats!

Same as 1967...66-67 B-body same too I think except the back cover is different an obviously the seat foam is different all years, makes and models. Good price if you need some seats!
All I know is they're out of a '66 Barracuda, I like hearing there are other applications, but I can't swear to that. I've priced them favorably to move them along. I'm having a Corona virus clean up sale. I've got a fair amount of other '66 Barracuda parts i need to move along. :)

All I know is they're out of a '66 Barracuda, I like hearing there are other applications, but I can't swear to that. I've priced them favorably to move them along. I'm having a Corona virus clean up sale. I've got a fair amount of other '66 Barracuda parts i need to move along. :)
Sweet....list them up I’ll be watching for 66 stuff

These frames are not exactly same as 67. I've explained the difference in earlier threads. There are 67 owners who would love to have those pretty backs and skirts. Good luck with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back