1966 Barracuda Floor Pans?

-

BBROWN75

Reaction score
Anybody know where to get repros? I'm new to Mopars, used to be a chevy guy. All I have seen so far are for 67 on up. Are these interchangeable with 66? Just need the footwell on passenger front and driver rear. Any help or advice is appreciated!

Brandon

Just what I was needing. Thanks for the help!

Brandon :-D

I hope they're better than Layson's....those don't fit at all...

Just looked at their online catalog for the 63-66 "A" bodies. If anyone is thinking of buying sheet metal for a 66 Valiant/Barracuda, I would suggest you call and confirm application. Some items are listed for 64-66, and that is incorrect. Certain 66 parts are one year only, not 64-66. Also ask if the floor pans are for 63-66. In the past some venders (Laysons, for one) were selling pans for the early cars, which were really for the 67-69, and had to be cut down to fit the 63-66 cars.

The pans Laysons sells are from Autobody specialties only twice the price. Ask me how I know...

Autobody specialties has sold over 400 front floors for all 63-66 a-bodies with minor trimming. Go to moparmusclemagazine.com. The rear floors are also now available w/correct stampings 1-888-277-1960

And how long have they had these???? The set I got was clearly marked 67-up and didn't fit "with minor trimming"....how about posting a picture of the actual part and not a generic drawing so we can see that they would be correct.

Dave

Are you there Brian? I would really like to see a picture of the floor pan your talking about. Cannot get moparmusclemagazine.com to come up. I found one correct drivers pan from KramerAuto but haven't been able to find one for passenger side.

Thank You, Brian....I'll have to get a passenger front pan from you, as soon as I build up my car fund once again...

Thanks again...Dave

-
Back