Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! It's time to sell my little project 66 Barracuda so I can move on to another project! Here's the details...

This is a V8 automatic car, 7 1/4" rear! It has a correct 66 273 and automatic trans! I'll go through each area one by one....

Drivetrain...the car currently does not run...yet! I put the motor and trans in it, and my motivation was to get it to the point where it needs nothing but auto parts purchases! It needs a belt, hoses, a starter, oil and trans fluid, antifreeze, and an exhaust! I have the Y pipe, so it would just need from the Y back! It also needs a driveshaft, which I have but it is just that much too long, it's supposed to be the correct length! I'm currently looking for one that's an inch or 2 shorter! It has manual brakes and steering, the brakes are all 10"!! It's needs a master cylinder which is included, and needs a line from the MC to the splitter block! This car will run and drive, it just needs a little more work!!

Interior.... The car has a Citreon green interior which I installed! The buckets need covers but are good enough to use as is! It has black carpet and upper door and trim panels, which contrast the green pretty well! There is no cargo carpet or carpet on the rear fold down seat! There is also no headliner and as such the headliner trim is not installed! I have every piece of interior trim that is not installed and it will come with the car!

Body!!....this car was originally tan, but has been painted a grey/silver color! There has been some body work done to it, with the drivers rear drop behind the tire being the worst of the car! The bell flanges of the cowl are rusty and it leaks water onto the floor from there, so that would need to be addressed!! The floors are solid, there is one small hole in the passenger floor, the trunk pan is good but there is a small bit of rust through in the tire well bottom along the edge of the spare tire hold down bracket!! The frame is nice, the front drivers fender has some rust along the top of the flange, but is presentable! The trunk lid is a little rough too along the edge, but it too is still presentable!! It has patches of the paint missing here and there probably due to lack of prep, but it adds a little character! Both bumpers are pretty nice, and all of the trim is present,'most of it in decent condition! All in all, the car looks pretty decent and is a good start into the hobby!

My FABO price for this car is $1800, and it is not listed anywhere else! It has a clear title in my name!! I'm not interested in any trades, the price is firm and worth it for what is a pretty cool little car! If it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time here, I'll list it on other sites, but for more money!! Anybody interested can message for pics of any area you'd like to see, for questions, or to set up to see the car at my house near Ann Arbor, Mi. Happy moparing people, and happy spring!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 687
Hood and drivers fender top, I have the fender mounted turn signals and the drivers fender emblem

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 568
Ok gang, I have a sale pending on this little car, from a member here! I'll update the thread as details are available! Thanks for the space FABO, yall rock!!!

Ok gang, this car is SOLD!! Thanks for the ad FABO, yall Rock!! Hope the new owner enjoys the car and shows it off here!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back