-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale an instrument panel complete, including 120 mph speedo,Performance Gauge with the Alt. gauge, Oil gauge, Temp gauge and Gas gauge... check out the pictures to make sure these will work in your A body...I don't know what other A Bodies these will work in,, all the lights and gauges worked when I removed them from a Barracuda I parted out. Also included is a plastic dash part that screws onto the dash on the passenger side of the car outside the glove box, also a glove box door.. Shipping can be figured out after I receive a zip code to ship to Look the pictures over good I have a shot of everything on the panel to see..
Start a conversation if you are interested.
I would like $100 for everything firm..Plus the shipping fees
Thanks for looking
Tony

car parts 001.JPG

car parts 002.JPG

car parts 003.JPG

car parts 004.JPG

car parts 005.JPG

car parts 006.JPG

car parts 007.JPG

I don't know what other A Bodies these will work in,
Tony

That cluster is a 1 year Barracuda only cluster and I suppose if you had a 63-65 or 66 Valiant and decided to hack up your metal part of the dash, you might get it to fit. The better solution for fitting it in another early A Body would be to use the complete 66 Barracuda dash Frame. That’s what I’m doing in my 65 Dart wagon. Hope this helps!

That cluster is a 1 year Barracuda only cluster and I suppose if you had a 63-65 or 66 Valiant and decided to hack up your metal part of the dash, you might get it to fit. The better solution for fitting it in another early A Body would be to use the complete 66 Barracuda dash Frame. That’s what I’m doing in my 65 Dart wagon. Hope this helps!
Thanks a bunch!!!

I have for sale an instrument panel complete, including 120 mph speedo,Performance Gauge with the Alt. gauge, Oil gauge, Temp gauge and Gas gauge... check out the pictures to make sure these will work in your A body...I don't know what other A Bodies these will work in,, all the lights and gauges worked when I removed them from a Barracuda I parted out. Also included is a plastic dash part that screws onto the dash on the passenger side of the car outside the glove box, also a glove box door.. Shipping can be figured out after I receive a zip code to ship to Look the pictures over good I have a shot of everything on the panel to see..
Start a conversation if you are interested.
I would like $100 for everything firm..Plus the shipping fees
Thanks for looking
Tony

View attachment 1715134128

View attachment 1715134129

View attachment 1715134130

View attachment 1715134131

View attachment 1715134132

View attachment 1715134133

View attachment 1715134134

What does the bezel look like? ( the plastic front piece)

I'm in Massachusetts, where are you shipping from?

I have a 66 Barracuda that has some dash/wiring issue and am ready to swap the cluster out and see if the problems go away. I'm not always on top of emails, but I'll respond back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks
Michael

What does the bezel look like? ( the plastic front piece)

I'm in Massachusetts, where are you shipping from?

I have a 66 Barracuda that has some dash/wiring issue and am ready to swap the cluster out and see if the problems go away. I'm not always on top of emails, but I'll respond back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks
Michael
Sorry I have someone wanting the instrument panel... I do have a wiring harness for the engine compartment. I may have the wiring for under the dash.... the one I do have has the fuse box attached... let me know if you are interested I will let it go for $50 plus the shipping and handling.. send me your zip code if you want it....
Thanks
Tony

Good morning Dave,,,
To ship the dash to you will be $20 plus the $100 for the parts... I still have the rear quarter panel clips for the spears on top of the rear quarters...if you still want these send me $10 extra I'll put them in the box with your instrument panel... let me know.
Anthony Dolin
33 Hemlock Circle Pass
Ocala, Florida 34472
Is where to send the money order....
Thanks
Tony

Dave please let me know if you have received all my posts... this website is not to friendly... every time I try to do a post reply it tells me I habe to log in first when I already have done so....

Sorry I have someone wanting the instrument panel... I do have a wiring harness for the engine compartment. I may have the wiring for under the dash.... the one I do have has the fuse box attached... let me know if you are interested I will let it go for $50 plus the shipping and handling.. send me your zip code if you want it....
Thanks
Tony
Hi Tony

well, if it falls through , keep me in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back