Chrome pieces (3) above trunk lid....OK...………….$100

Two chrome 'tabs' that go on the trunk hinges..OK..$50

One "Barracuda" front fender script...really nice...…$25 sold

"Barracuda" plate on inside of door...…very nice… .$20

Black sun visors, pair - right is padded, left isn't...…$40

Trunk prop....really nice...…………...……………… $90 sold

Trunk prop....crappy, but works fine...….………$50 sold

Inside mirror...good chrome and glass…………$50

Add actual shipping cost from Cincinnati area.

Parts for sale 1.jpg

trunk prop.jpg

Last edited:
This is the NICE trunk lid prop. The other one pictured is the crappy one. Both work fine. The crappy one is missing the little "S" attachment on the top.

Trunk lid prop for sale.jpg

Your PM box is full. What condition are the arm rest pads? What color are they? Also, any cracks in the plastic bases where the screws go? Thanks!

I'll take the Barracuda front fender script. I'll send you my info when your PM box has space.

Your PM box is full. What condition are the arm rest pads? What color are they? Also, any cracks in the plastic bases where the screws go? Thanks!
Bases are perfect...no cracks anywhere. They DO need to be painted. I was planning on using the 'chrome' rattle can paint to give them that argent look. I bought these at the MOPAR Nats for my '66 Barracuda - wrong size. The arm rests are black and very nice. The screws from the arm rest to the bases are included. I don't have the base to door screws. I'll try to clean out my PM box (once I find it) - I'm new at this. :)

Click on your inbox sign next to your screen name upper right hand corner. Then click on show all. With your conversations you want to delete click the white box. It will ask if you want to leave conversation. Click that and it will disappear.

I'm saving the BARRACUDA fender script for ZMan. I just noticed now that although it's perfect on the front, it is missing the middle pin of the 3 connecting pins on the back. If that's OK with you, we're good to go.
I'm on PayPal and I'll need your mailing address.
Thanks

Barracuda script front.jpg

Barracuda script back.jpg

Bases are perfect...no cracks anywhere. They DO need to be painted. I was planning on using the 'chrome' rattle can paint to give them that argent look. I bought these at the MOPAR Nats for my '66 Barracuda - wrong size. The arm rests are black and very nice. The screws from the arm rest to the bases are included. I don't have the base to door screws. I'll try to clean out my PM box (once I find it) - I'm new at this. :)

Could you post a couple more pictures of them? Thanks!

Here's a few pictures....Bases nice & smooth...no cracks, but need paint. Very small cracks on edge of black arm rests.

Bases 2.jpg

Bases and arm rests.jpg

Bases.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back