-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Here is everything you would need to convert your 1966 Barracuda from manual steering to power steering!!!! I have put the whole kit together for my Cuda but I sold it before I could put this in my car...
I have the steering gear, the steering pump,bracket, both the low and high side hoses,fan belt,the shield for the pump, I also have the steering column rod and the rebuild kit for the shaft coupler. Please check out the only picture I have to see everything in the box...
I would like to get $250.00 for all of it or the best reasonable offer...
I would have to weigh everything in smaller boxes for shipping as it would be to heavy all together... maybe everything would fit in two or three boxes...
Summer & Adalyn 2016 040.JPG

Would it work on a 67 cuda? Good box/ pump? Mines manual now with small sector shaft. Would I have to change pitman arm or do you know? Shipping 46017

Would it work on a 67 cuda? Good box/ pump? Mines manual now with small sector shaft. Would I have to change pitman arm or do you know? Shipping 46017
If that is a Borgeson b0x I will take the whole setup

I do know if it will fit a 67... I have the steering column,, and it doed not have a small sector shaft... sorry

If that is a Borgeson b0x I will take the whole setup
Al,
I do not know what the steering box is... I bought it brand new.. plus when I sold my car all my receipts went with the car... if you can send me a private link I will send you pictures of the box.. send me a phone number I can text you the pictures easier from my smart phone....
Thanks
Tony

Kenneth could you send me another conversation in for a bodies please as I only have your conversation on my phone email... nothing in the website... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back