-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 66 barracuda for sale with a clean title. I have owned this car for 20 years, but it has spent most of its life in my garage. About 2 years ago, I decided to make a street rod...then I ran into some financial trouble and couldn't afford to complete it. What you get is a pretty straight 1966 barracuda that is completely disassembled...

The rear:
It is back halved with competition engineering ladder bars and coilovers. It has a narrowed 8 3/4 with a 4:88 gear and a strange spool and Moser axles. It has speedway motors disc brakes and speedway motors watts link kit. I also have wheelie bar mounts but no wheelie bars. I have competition engineering wheel tubs that are still in the box.

It has 15x10 rear wheels (weld draglites) with old-but never used M/T racing slicks. It has 15x3.5 front wheels (also weld draglites) with used goodyear frontrunners.

It has a 10 point rollcage tacked in place.

The front:
The inner fenders are cut for 5208 hooker headers...I do not have the headers. There is no engine, but I do have the original A904 that comes with a b & m shifter and a cheetah SCS full manual reverse valve body, as well as the stock valve body. This car had the typical rust around the upper control arms, but I purchased the classic industries repair kit which i was less than impressed with...so they are uninstalled. I do have all the parts to convert the front to big bolt pattern brakes. The front of the car rides on a home built dolly that bolts to the bumper brackets.

The interior is complete and in good condition...just removed. The door panels have some water damage along the bottom, but the vinyl is all good. All parts are packed in boxes and zip lock bags. The console is modified around the shift lever for the b&m shifter. I have new layson floorpans partially installed.

In addition to the original interior, you also get a set of vinyl covered racing seats.

Its all there, bumpers, glass, trim, hood trunk, fenders, etc. Everything is in good shape. I even have the factory jack and AM radio. I also have the factory exhaust manifolds and some other odds and ends.

The bumpers were rechromed about 15 years ago and still look good. Some surface rust is visible on the inside of the bumper.

The body panels are in pretty good shape. The driver's side fender has some damage, but I have another one that is fairly straight that goes with it. You'll need a trailer and a lot of storage space for the parts.

Thanks for looking.

Asking $3000.00
Located in Dayton OH

Attachments

• 10150290122727347.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 375
  • 10150290123727347.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_1913.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 365
Status
Not open for further replies.