Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy gang, cosgig here! Up for sale here today is the 4 speed tunnel hump correct for 1966 Barracuda and Valiant models! I believe this is correct for 66 cars only! The entire piece is in very good condition, with just a small amount of surface rust on the drivers side vertical slope! The bottom flange on the drivers side was welded pretty sloppy and burned through here and there, but all in all, this piece is in pretty nice condition! It has been cut just a bit larger to retain the factory lap, so you would need to trim off the rest of the old floor pan! It also has the console mount still attached, and if desired I will throw in the other console mount as well!

The price is $100 plus shipping from zip code 48169! I will also be listing all of the other 4 speed components as I get them off! As usual,'message with any questions and enjoy! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 264
Consider me first in line! Could you get me a shipping quite to 27249? Also, do you have the shifter bezel and boot?

Ok gang, there is a sale pending on this item to our member vntned! I'll keep the thread up to date as details emerge! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back