Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy gang, cosgig here! Up for sale here is a complete set of vinyl top Mouldings as removed from a 1966 Barracuda! I'm not sure if 1964-65 Cuda's even had this option, but it would fit, but it is correct for 1966 cars!! Here's the details...

Virtually every piece of this assembly is included in this listing! All of the tack rails, clips, screws, trim, and trim caps, all of it is included and in good condition! The trim itself is very nice, some very light scratching here and there, and there is one area where it looks a little rippled along the edge, from being stuck on a clip! That being said, I haven't done a thing to it but wipe it clean, and even just a polishing would really make this stuff beautiful! It's a pretty rare option, and probably hard to find it at all, let alone a complete set!

My price is $250 plus shipping from my zip code 48169, or can be picked up at or near my location in Pinckney, Mi., just outside Ann Arbor! This is only being offered here for now, but if there are no takers, I'll list it elsewhere as well! As usual, message with any questions, and enjoy! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 86
Anybody interested in this before I list it on the bay?? Like to get rid of it and put the $$ into my motor build!! Make me an offer, you never know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back