1966 barracuda wheel lip molding

-
you can buy reproductions from laysons restorations,,i dont know if they sell seperate or just complete sets,,,they wil need some trimming to fit properly,,,

or some one on this site or the early valiant barracuda site may be parting out a car,, also watch E BAY,,,and which molding do u need ?? 1964/65 will not fir your 1966

the rear off of a 64/65 will fit the car but not your rocker moldings

hey thanks. i need all the wheeel lip moldings i have the rocker peices.
do you have any idea how much the wanht for a set?

ide be lieing if i guessed,, i bought a hole set,,because i needed to use one of my extras,, so i tried the new one to replace the wrecked one,,,it needed some trimming to fit at the bottom where it mates to the rocker molding,,,

if i remember correctly,,,around 260.00 bucks,,you can go to there web site and look around,,,call them ask if they are in stock or on back order,,if they are on back order,,ask when they will arrive,,,talk to rick keesler at laysons,, he has trreated me great,, i made an order some was in stock some wasnt,,took about 6 or 8 months to get the back ordered part,, they didnt charge me for the back ordered part till it arrived,,, then they shipped it free,,,

or watch e bay,,,but beware unless u ask questions,,or get perfect pictures,,you may not get great trim,,,,,call laysons ask for rick keesler,,

If you get Mopar Collecters Guide Layson's is running a 20% off special. I saw it in my buddies but don't remember the coupon code.

yeah im a subscriber. thanks for telling me other wise i wouldent have noticed!!!=] the coupon code is #MCG11.I love the mag. you seen the 65 fish in mopar muscle?? its pretty nice!!

-
Back