-
Status
Not open for further replies.

08GT500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original rust free Arizona car. Odometer shows 38,*** (assume 138,000). 273 V8, automatic, air conditioning, power steering, bucket seats w/console, fold down, new tires, runs but not driveable. Has damage on driver's side quarter panel. Never repainted, complete and original car. Sitting for 18-20 years. All glass good. Perfect start for restoration or parts for your project. $3000. Located in Phoenix, Az

[email protected]

0101020102000103022007060580244d4b1f7bbbd6d300fffe.jpg

MVC-009S.jpg

MVC-010S.jpg

MVC-024S.jpg

those back windows arent worth much. $40 50 tops. theres just too many out there. if you were offered that much for the glass id sell it. you may get $1500 for the whole car.

Yep, if someone offered you more for the back window you should sell it to them. I have had people tell me they would sell me some for $50 apiece. here are a couple of pics of a friend of mines 66 Cuda he got fro $250, and it is a running car. He plans on just trying to get into primer and then drive it.

The 1/4 panel is whats killing the deal. They arent available as far as I know.

Will most likely be parting this car out as there is no interest in 66' Barracudas. If I still have it after the Good Guys show next month then I will post it in the parts section. Thanks for all the input.

1/4 panels are available. from your pics there arent alot of parts that are worth selling. it would be a shame to part it out though. there seem to be more repop parts every month. check ebay and youll get an idea of the going prices. you may be smart to just sit on it for a while as they seem to be getting more and more popular as the prices of the other cars go up.
http://search.ebay.com/66-barracuda_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

there are a few guys that think the rear glass is gold but they never sell.
good luck

I parted out a '66 V-8 Barracuda in July & August it cost me $800 and I got a few items I needed and my money back. There was nothing too valuable, most of the bits and pieces sold but not for too much money. People are always looking for grill, bumpers, any trim, front windshield, tail lights etc... and the parts to convert from a slant six to a V-8.

Looks like theres are a few nice items on this car like the steering wheel and console.

I just put my spare 64-66 Barracuda rear window in the GARBAGE. Yes, the garbage. It was in my way and I'll never need it. I know where there's 4 others in case I do. They're a dime a dozen. More windows around than cars to put them in.

I own 3 Cudas 1- 65 and 2 -66. The most I paid was $600 the least $75 the worst was in about the same shape as this one. The best was a rust free AZ car.
Parts are really cheap and you have to take them off your self. Then cover the car so the rest doesnt get ruined, not worth it in my book.
Frank

1/4 panels are available. from your pics there arent alot of parts that are worth selling. it would be a shame to part it out though. there seem to be more repop parts every month. check ebay and youll get an idea of the going prices. you may be smart to just sit on it for a while as they seem to be getting more and more popular as the prices of the other cars go up.
http://search.ebay.com/66-barracuda_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40

there are a few guys that think the rear glass is gold but they never sell.
good luck

Where do you find quarter panels? I might need one for my '64. Anybody making those?

I recognize that the pics aren't great, but this is a one-year production car. Aren't you guys being a little cynical about the parts value. The grille componets alone are worth $$$. what condition is the Top of the rear quarter chrome pieces in? [email protected] is looking for a nice set of these chrome pieces.

I recognize that the pics aren't great, but this is a one-year production car. Aren't you guys being a little cynical about the parts value. The grille componets alone are worth $$$. what condition is the Top of the rear quarter chrome pieces in? [email protected] is looking for a nice set of these chrome pieces.

the grill, taillites and rear window trim are the most valued parts. y.o. repops the rear window trim and taililite lenses. grills and head lite bezels are the hard parts to find. taillite bezels arent rare, but getting there. just do a search on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back