-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DERICKS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Lets try this again! its for a buddy who wants to sell it and he realizes he has ALOT of money into it because he doesnt know much about Mopars. He wants it gone he's ASKING $1800.00 (what he has into it) Make an offer take it home. Lots and Lots of good parts or an easy resto if you dare. The car is in Warren, Mi

rays cars 003.jpg

rays cars 004.jpg

rays cars 005.jpg

rays cars 006.jpg

rays cars 007.jpg

rays cars 008.jpg

rays cars 009.jpg

rays cars 010.jpg

rays cars 011.jpg

rays cars 012.jpg

Alrighty Ray says take a loss! he has an extra set of soilid doors with glass in them that go with the car. Half price $900.00 come and get it !

Damnit, Ive always wanted a 64-66 barracuda. If I had the money, and if I lived closer, we'd have a deal.. This is a steal

Would your buddy consider selling that nice black dash pad?

He told me yesterday that he will start tearing it apart and taking off what peices he thinks are valuable. The rest goes to the crusher, its costing him more now to keep than to just shred it

There are a lot of nice parts on the car as you have stated. If he's not sure on something just ask or post it, even small parts that might not be of interest to some will be to others. I'm sure you'll see posts asking for specific parts that your friend might have consider worhtless and planned to send to the crusher. He should do pretty well moving the parts.

There are a lot of nice parts on the car as you have stated. If he's not sure on something just ask or post it, even small parts that might not be of interest to some will be to others. I'm sure you'll see posts asking for specific parts that your friend might have consider worhtless and planned to send to the crusher. He should do pretty well moving the parts.

I'll tell him but today he scraped two 66 chargers, one engine and trans and two rearends are all he took off them.

Please dont crush the car , we may be the ones to buy it ! We have been looking for a 66 cuda parts car . As soon as my hubby gets off work i will tell him i found the parts he needs for his 66 . But please let your buddy know i may be a buyer for it.
Wendy

Please dont the car ! We may be the buyer for this car. As soon as my hubby gets off work i will let him know i found a parts car for him.
Tell your buddy to hold off just a little longer, we will be in touch, i have your # to call.
Wendy

I haven`t forgot you we will call Monday with an answer if we buy it or not if we do we will be up next weekend ,but will call first
Wendy

hey things have come up (we had a breakin) and we have to say we cant buy the car sorry to say it so i guess you can part it out . Good luck on selling the parts.
Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back