[SOLD] 1966 Belvedere parting out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
One in front of you so I will say pending, If I do not get a reply in a day I will let you know. Thanks

The motor is complete and turns over great, needs wires and points for sure

Has a decent radio bezel that will polish out, wiring harnesses, headliner bows full set with rear spring things. Ash tray glove box cover kick plates (blue), certi card and a decent holder 25

The wiring harnesses seem good also for a 50 year old car have not come across anything butchered yet

Hazzard warning switch complete with wiring plugs in under the Colum, kind of a rare option driver quality. 50, wiper arms good 50 pair, wiper linkage and pivots 100, will take the dash cluster apart it is in good shape and the gauges tested good, hearter control with cables, 40, just ask for anything else and no the defroster vents are broken but the front speaker grill is good! 10? Will take pics. Offers accepted

Last edited:
All the side glass is good and the vent windows. All the regulators seem to work have not looked at them though. Remember four door, also front windshield chrome is good the back is missing one lower section. The back glass is good but pick up only.

DSC00454.JPG
DSC00455.JPG
DSC00456.JPG
DSC00457.JPG
DSC00458.JPG
DSC00459.JPG
DSC00460.JPG
Pics

Front arm rests any good?

Not the vinyl, the supports are ok and the door handles. Do have one ok one from the back.

More pics the rad support is good also the front valance? and the piece where the hood latch is, not sure of the name. The engine/light harness is also good and the fender supports also.
DSC00530.JPG
DSC00529.JPG
DSC00531.JPG
DSC00532.JPG
DSC00533.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

Oh front hood and rear deck are ok and the back window free if picked up I don't want the hassle of shipping them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back