-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ski1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Heres some bucket seats out of a 1966 Dart. My understanding is they'll fit other 66 "A" bodies such as Barracuda and Valiant and possibly 1967, not sure. These are good cores that need rebuilding. No trim or backs. Bolt hole spacing on the tracks is 8 3/4" inboard 10 3/4" outboard. Those blocks of wood are there just so they would sit level in storage without screwing up the studs. Seats are located in San Diego CA $250. OBO

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Heres some bucket seats out of a 1966 Dart. My understanding is they'll fit other 66 "A" bodies such as Barracuda and Valiant and possibly 1967, not sure.

That is correct - the frames are correct for other 66’s that take buckets. Upholstery is of course different by models. The frames are also the same as 67 A Bodies AS WELL AS 66/67 B Bodies with different upholstery by models. You might advertise them on the B Body forum for wider exposure.

That is correct - the frames are correct for other 66’s that take buckets. Upholstery is of course different by models. The frames are also the same as 67 A Bodies AS WELL AS 66/67 B Bodies with different upholstery by models. You might advertise them on the B Body forum for wider exposure.
Thanks 65 Dartman. I suspected the frames were the same as what you mentioned but just to be clear to everyone the tracks themselves only fit 1966 model years, is that correct? I have an identical seat bolted into one of my 65 Darts but I had to drill at least one, possibly two new holes for the inboard track.
ski

Thanks 65 Dartman. I suspected the frames were the same as what you mentioned but just to be clear to everyone the tracks themselves only fit 1966 model years, is that correct? I have an identical seat bolted into one of my 65 Darts but I had to drill at least one, possibly two new holes for the inboard track.
ski

Yes, the tracks are 66 specific and for use in a 65-earlier A Body and 67, the user will likely have to drill additional mounting holes.

I am using the same frames in my 65 Dart wagon and to position the passenger side where I wanted it, I had to drill all 4 holes. I am using a power rack out of a 68 Chrysler that I added mounting nuts to secure the 66 frame to it. The rack fit perfectly in 3 of the 4 holes; just had to redrill one

Would you be willing to ship these, I could really use them for my 66 Dart GT I have been building

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back