-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart64gt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a real good parts WAGON I took the 3 speed trans out of it when I got it so the wagon is pretty complete it has a 225 /6 no 3 speed but has a power rear window good floor pans and doors and fenders, grille, no head lite doors, interior is all there radio /heater Located in Riverside,Ca.92316 call 909-908-1145
$500.00 good clear titled

Attachments

• Picture 050 (Large).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 051 (Large).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 205
  • Picture 052 (Large) (2).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 054 (Large).jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 189
I'm shocked. Must be a real life of luxury to call that a parts car.

It would be very sad to see this car parted, BUT if you or the new owner do decide to part it, please put me first in line for the tailgate, PM sent. Thanks.

man, the guys that are not in the snow belt are lucky if thats what parts cars look like. that looks 10 times better than the dart i just bought to restore.

I am not going to part it out I just want 500.00 for the car the way it sets.

Thanks Everbody

Folks,
I came SOOOO close to buying this car, even had the blessing from the WAR dept. (those that are married can chuckle here):toothy10: BUT, she is just too far away and I know darn well I will not be able to part her out to fix my '65. She is just too nice and I can't see going through all that just to get the tailgate...
I just want to say a sincere THANK YOU to dart64gt, when I told him I was deployed he offered to store the car for me. Folks this is what true car guys and gals do for each other, and I just had to send out a GOOD GUY alert on dart64gt for this.:cheers:
Someone closer to his neck of the woods NEEDs this car, just look at it! I would kill for my '65 to be this solid... He is practically giving it away! Beg and borrow if you have too! (don't steal though, that would be bad) :munky2:Thanks again Earl I won't forget, and Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back