1966 Formula S Barracuda for parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got the 273 engine, heads, 904 tranny, glass, and a lot of the front suspension stiff including 4 piston disc brake Small Bolt Pattern spindles, Formula S torsion bars, upper control arms, and some good trunk metal left on the parts car. Let me know what you need! Car is almost ready for the scrapyard.

I asked about the metal splash pieces that go under the frame on the driver and passenger sides under the frame before. Just the 90 degree bent metal pieces. Also the bolts for them. I really just need the passenger side.

Still got the 273 engine, heads, 904 tranny, glass, and a lot of the front suspension stiff including 4 piston disc brake Small Bolt Pattern spindles, Formula S torsion bars, upper control arms, and some good trunk metal left on the parts car. Let me know what you need! Car is almost ready for the scrapyard.

I'll take the disc brake set up,as long as it is complete. Shoot me a pm with a price. Also interested in the exhaust manifolds if you have them!

Im interested in the rods and pistons if they are stock two notch pop up style. If I lived closer I would get the whole motor. I live in ohio 43338

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back