Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Ok all, heres the exterior parts I have removed from this 66 Valiant hardtop I'm parting out. All good useable stuff, nothing high dollar. Heres the list...

Drip rail mouldings... Nice condition, one small ding one one piece but not creased... $25.00

Antenna assembly... Nice straight mast, uncut wire, bezel and nut are pitted but easily replaced...$25.00

Signet style door trim spears... Decent condition, straight, no dents, but the anodizing is dull, just the 2 door pieces...$20.00

Quarter spears...Decent, not dented but have some scratches...$15.00

Door locks, trunk lock and ignition with matching keys... $25.00

Thats it for now. All prices are for the item only. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer. Shipping charges will be ACTUAL, not fluffed up to make $$$ on shipping. No "handling" or packaging charges either. As usual, message if you'd like to see any additional pictures. All items are at my house in Pinckney, Michigan, near Ann Arbor. Thanks FABO, Geof

100_1786.jpg

100_1787.jpg

100_1788.jpg

100_1789.jpg

100_1791.jpg

You have some good parts cosgig :cheers: int, and ext.
And priced to sell that's for sure :happy10: I had to go out and make sure my antenna was nice :happy10:, it was :happy10:
Just a good guy bump on hard to find parts 8) at lower then normal price :happy10:

The locks are spoken for. I'll keep an update on these parts until they go to their new home. Thanks FABO, Geof

OK guys, the antenna is spoken for by phish1270. Thanks again FABO'ers for all your interest, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back