-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vorstang

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1966 Satelitte with a 400 stroked big block, 727 auto, 4:11 8 3/4 suregrip rear, it's a console bucket seats car, car came from VA and i have the certi-card, this is a very solid rust free car, runs great.
will trade for big block car, i like a- bodies and e bodies
car don't have the GTX scoops anymore it now comes with the hemi scoop
also has freshly rechromed bumpers, still wrapped up, not on car
also has MSD distributor, and 6al box, edelbrock torker intake with 750 holley DP carb
will trade for the right small block car though

If that was a 4 speed car, I'd trade for my 440 Dart convert straight up. Good luck with the sale. You built one HELL of a nice car there. You might want to reconsider unloading it! LOL

George

I agree w/ george r. I had a 67 GTX and there is not a day that goes by..... I now have a 72 dart and yes it's a great car but can never replace the GTX!! Good luck!

also this car has Weld Rodlites (new), with new tires front and rear. car is pretty fast previous owner said it was a high 11 sec. car.

Tried to talk the wife into it. Showed her the pictures of the car and a funny thing happens every time I try to do so... she puts her fingers in her ears and starts singing la la la, so I guess it's not in the cards. I would have been interested in your car for a straight up trade but it wont fly with the wife. Sorry and good luck in your quest for an A body.

I have a 73 Dart swinger,440 727 manual shift 81/4 with 4:10 suregrip runs 11:25 welds with drag radials new front end, new wirings,all msd ignition everything on this car works,an amazing fun car to drive,b5 blue with white ralley stripe,nice car valued the same as yours,to see pics email me your email at [email protected] thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back