1966 Valiant mirrors

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nice driver quality "Twin Post" mirror. $40 + $10 shipping. Please contact me & I'll send you a picture if you're interested.

Attachments

• twin post 1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 111
  • twin post 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 96
Here's my original Twin Post mirror. Nice driver quality The chrome is shiny & the glass is excellent. $40 + $10 shipping. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

got my new nos, from jack's auto parts, 1 800 870-6402, you can get single or double post, double post are more, not sure which your car had stock, they will know?!!! from il.

The manual mirror that year looks like the one PistolGrib has. They also made a cable remote mirror that year. I don't remember seeing any '66 A-body with a factory RH mirror but I don't see why you couldn't install one. Just get the one that matches your LH mirror or get a matching set if you want to change over. The manual mirror fits either side....the remote one is RH and LH. If you install a remote mirror on a car that didn't come with one, you'll need to get it complete with all the mounting hardware and you'll have to drill the proper hole in the door shell to mount the control. If you're not worried about staying with the original look, get the '67-up mirror.....they're much easier to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back