Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKineA

My 66 Signet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Do you know if it runs? I seen where it said it doesnt turn over but, wasnt sure if he was talking about not rolling.

It did run, when parked...you need to talk to him. I thInk it’s a bargain. It’s all there just needs a going over. The brakes could be stuck in regards to or rolling...but where do you find s Convertible I that shape for that money??
Mine is almost done but I would just end up selling this one and really don’t have the resources for another project as I am disabled. I really believe it is a great buy. Contact him, he is easy to talk to and a straight shooter. Keith

Keith could you PM me his number if you have it? Thanks

It did run, when parked...you need to talk to him. I thInk it’s a bargain. It’s all there just needs a going over. The brakes could be stuck in regards to or rolling...but where do you find s Convertible I that shape for that money??
Mine is almost done but I would just end up selling this one and really don’t have the resources for another project as I am disabled. I really believe it is a great buy. Contact him, he is easy to talk to and a straight shooter. Keith
Hi
Keith could you PM me his number if you have it? Thanks
his name is Walter ‭(917) 797-6258‬

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back