[WANTED] 1967-69 Plymouth valiant quarter panels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair from a 4 door in nice shape they are the same from the wheelhouse back

I am looking for 1967-69 Plymouth valiant 2dr sedan quarter panels any panels would be greatly appreciated and looked into.

Please contact AMD and request that they make them. If enough of us do that, eventually they'll realize there's a market for them.

Waggin what kind of shape are yours in and how much for both my wheel house edges bad are horrible?
451cuda I am in process of that now my father bugged year one for years in the early 90s about 71-72 roadrunner quarters and they finally start production after we sold the car lol.

Waggin what kind of shape are yours in and how much for both my wheel house edges bad are horrible?
451cuda I am in process of that now my father bugged year one for years in the early 90s about 71-72 roadrunner quarters and they finally start production after we sold the car lol.

Awesome - I'll send em an email and hammer it home a little more.

nos great for patch panel
passenger side 250.00

Attachments

• IMG_1380.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1381.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1383.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1384.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 149
200$ plus shipping for the pair if the price don't scare ya........ I'll get some pic's

There is a pic and description of a 67 - 69 two door post in the new issue of car craft. Seems the editorial staff toured the "LKQ" in Wilmington, California. That may be a few months ago, though, and the yard may have crushed the car. Might be worth a shot if anyone near the yard could source them for you. Also remember a valiant post in the H & H yard, on the Amarillo TX loop near the Borger/Pampa cutoff, but am sure it is long gone.

If you can use the cut outs from a donor car, do that. I found some for my 68 a couple of years back and I can't remember where I got them. They were for a 4 door car. They worked, but they were very poor quality and hand fabricated, not die stamped, and very thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back