-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
OK, these things are NICE! Probably the cleanest set of these doors I have ever found. If your car happens to be green, you can actually polish up the original paint, and bolt them right on.
Seams and latch areas are perfect.
These are from a 71, so they have the forward lock button location. If you are going to use these on a 67/8 car, I can include the lock linkage.
Sold bare.
Asking $250 each, plus shipping.
Can go USPS right to your door.
Thanks FABO!
KIMG0392.JPG
KIMG0391.JPG

Here is a pic of the quarter section that I'm looking for. Both sides...
The front part of the quarter was cut to clear larger tires.

100_4588.JPG

Hard to believe nobody has 'snapped these up' over past several months. Like the way you cautiously go down a $ each time. I have both doors from '74 so windows different and asked (only) $250. each - complete. Not quite as good as yours since repainted once. Hope you sell soon. Makes sense to have spares since bare repros about $500. (each)

Hard to believe nobody has 'snapped these up' over past several months. Like the way you cautiously go down a $ each time. I have both doors from '74 so windows different and asked (only) $250. each - complete. Not quite as good as yours since repainted once. Hope you sell soon. Makes sense to have spares since bare repros about $500. (each)
These are priced to the high side, but yes, I'm surprised nobody has grabbed them yet.
I drop the prices on all of my parts $1 at a time, until sold. Like a Dutch Auction.
My way of bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back