Status
Not open for further replies.
his is the color i am looking for

Attachments

• IMG_1732.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1731.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 112
I had several that I took out of my car that matched what you want listed, same color of green in 8/10 shape. I had them for free, no one wanted for a long time so I chucked em in the trash I think. Let me check my garage and see if I have them. If I do, they're still free. -just shipping.

I had several that I took out of my car that matched what you want listed, same color of green in 8/10 shape. I had them for free, no one wanted for a long time so I chucked em in the trash I think. Let me check my garage and see if I have them. If I do, they're still free. -just shipping.

ok thanks

To my eye that base looks like the color of the part after the chrome has gone.
I don't know why the elbow pad doesn't match the door panel though.
You didn't say if you needed left or right. I've got only 1 black rear base anyway.
Good luck

To my eye that base looks like the color of the part after the chrome has gone.
I don't know why the elbow pad doesn't match the door panel though.
You didn't say if you needed left or right. I've got only 1 black rear base anyway.
Good luck

I need both sides. The base are light blue and the arm rest are light blue. Almost locks like a silver blue.

I need both sides. The base are light blue and the arm rest are light blue. Almost locks like a silver blue.

if you can't find the color of the ones you want
and you end up with chrome ones. You can spray the original yellow cap "easyoff " oven cleaner (or soak em in crystal draino/water mix. super purple, greased lightning ect., the last 2 take a while to remove the chrome. 1st 2 kick butt!) on them and remove the chrome so you can spray it any color you want. SEM paint(or any krylon plastic paint really if the color matches) with bulldog adhesion promoter paint's em up nice!

if you can't find the color of the ones you want
and you end up with chrome ones. You can spray the original yellow cap "easyoff " oven cleaner (or soak em in crystal draino/water mix. super purple, greased lightning ect., the last 2 take a while to remove the chrome. 1st 2 kick butt!) on them and remove the chrome so you can spray it any color you want. SEM paint(or any krylon plastic paint really if the color matches) with bulldog adhesion promoter paint's em up nice!

thats what I will do if I cannot find the correct color.
thanks

Why don't you use the ones you have and save yourself some time and money.

Sand them down and shoot them blue.....your good to go.

i have a nice pair of gold ones
pm me

barracudakid. Thanks for the offer. But I have worn out chrome ones that I can strip and paint. But i will keep looking for blues ones. I have another car in front of this one that I have to finish first. I have not forgot about are other deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back