Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this for the wheels and brakes ( Cragars and SBP disk brakes ) but the guy just gave me the rest of the car , anybody need anything from this cheap and quick ( wife is giving me a week )? The body parts not shown are in tough shape . I might use the torsion bars after I determine what size they are .I'm in Hayward , Ca 94545 .
dart019.jpg

dart018.jpg

dart017.jpg

dart016.jpg

dart015.jpg

dart014.jpg

dart013.jpg

Thanks,

Steve

How much for the front header panel,front and rear valance,trunk extentions and the headlight buckets. Mark

How much for the front header panel,front and rear valance,trunk extentions and the headlight buckets. Mark

Mark, I really don't know what these are worth so just make me a fair offer and they are yours . Let me know specifically how you want them cut out or taken apart .

Thanks,

Steve

I hate to see that car get cut up, but I am in no position to buy it, so I'll shut up now!

I'm all for a challenge, but if you were here in person to see this thing you would not feel that way . There is literally just the shell and a few other parts . Trust me I would love to have a 67-69 Barracuda , so I would not do this if it were even close to being put back together !!!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Are you selling the gear box. if so how much with shipping to 60417 crete il thanks.

I'm all for a challenge, but if you were here in person to see this thing you would not feel that way . There is literally just the shell and a few other parts . Trust me I would love to have a 67-69 Barracuda , so I would not do this if it were even close to being put back together !!!!!

Thanks,

Steve
Oh I understand, but this car is so rust free. Someone who has a rusty Notch should have jumped on this.

Just spoke with you the other day about a section of trunk pan from a 75 Dart. Just realized you have a 67 cuda you are parting out. From the pictures on your post it looks to have the same pan as my 67 Dart. Is the trunk pan in that car in decent shape?

Hey what about the front inner fenderwells. How good of shape are they in? How about a price?

Hey what about the front inner fenderwells. How good of shape are they in? How about a price?

I beleive they were in good shape but I will take a couple of pics when I get home . $60.00 plus shipping sound good ?

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back