Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

MR Badfish
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm needing a nice driver's side deluxe style door panel (color not important) in great shape for a 67 Barracuda. This one has the horizontal woodgrain along the arm rest/handle area. Please message me if you have one, thanks!! I'm located in Madison, WI area.

67 model had a burlwood painted on aluminum panel with a red reflector. That piece was and can be added to the standard panel. I don't have a good panel but I do have 1 spare deluxe trim piece. Actually, I do have the OEM panel in white but the vinyl has shrank and pulled away from the top. I suppose someone could hide a cut in the vinyl behind the trim piece, Pull the vinyl back up to top of card and glue it in place.
Lets see if "great shape" shows up.

67 model had a burlwood painted on aluminum panel with a red reflector. That piece was and can be added to the standard panel. I don't have a good panel but I do have 1 spare deluxe trim piece. Actually, I do have the OEM panel in white but the vinyl has shrank and pulled away from the top. I suppose someone could hide a cut in the vinyl behind the trim piece, Pull the vinyl back up to top of card and glue it in place.
Lets see if "great shape" shows up.
redfish, yes I have the same exact issue on the white panel I have- the top has pulled down and has become wrinkled upon trying to reglue it. The woodgrain insert is fine. I'm wondering if I could use yours and take the bottom portion and patch it in up top and hide the seam in the woodgrain area. Shoot me a message and we can discuss further, thanks!!

redfish, yes I have the same exact issue on the white panel I have- the top has pulled down and has become wrinkled upon trying to reglue it. The woodgrain insert is fine. I'm wondering if I could use yours and take the bottom portion and patch it in up top and hide the seam in the woodgrain area. Shoot me a message and we can discuss further, thanks!!
Well, It was just an idea really. If you already tried and it wrinkled, I think another would likely do the same. Lets give your add a few days. A good door card might show up. Good luck
Check out my custom rear deluxe panels

BENB2.JPG

BEN1.JPG

Well, It was just an idea really. If you already tried and it wrinkled, I think another would likely do the same. Lets give your add a few days. A good door card might show up. Good luck
Check out my custom rear deluxe panels

View attachment 1715805041

View attachment 1715805042
Well, this time I would let my Upholstery guy tackle it! I think if I used the lower portion below the woodgrain and flipped it to use on the top, it would look fine. LMK.

I have a couple of white panels that I sold the panels from, nothing wrong with the panels, the guy just didn’t want to pay for the shipping, I think he was out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back