Status
Not open for further replies.

poppys67toy

slow learner
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all I am selling my 1967 barracuda fastback it is a 273 commando with 904 auto trans console floor shift and buckets . seats are in good condition headliner is hanging on one side . dash pad is excellent with no cracks . car runs and drives brakes work . trans linkage needs adjusting . it has new tires headers and new edelbrock carb have original exhaust manifolds and carb .also hubcaps all glass is clear and rubber is good . some rust in trunk has been por 15d. asking $6000 or best offer please p.m. me thanks to all you guys .will send pics or you can check out my photos on the site

Wow, Just checked the pictures out. That looks like a great deal. Why the Sale?? If I may ask.

Wow, Just checked the pictures out. That looks like a great deal. Why the Sale?? If I may ask.

I bought it with the intention of restoring it . Been working graveyard shift for 3 years just don't have energy or attention span for it . Bought a new molar 11 so I could just get in and drive . Thanks for the compliments on the car it will be a great restore project for someone.

Thats a nice clean looking project. Can you give me more specific info on the bodywork/rust issues. I gather the car has to be trailered, right? Do you know what rear diff. is in car.
Thanks

Thats a nice clean looking project. Can you give me more specific info on the bodywork/rust issues. I gather the car has to be trailered, right? Do you know what rear diff. is in car.
Thanks
hi all as for the why the sale I mispelled mopar 11 (see attention span)I am pretty much a day person but when they laid 3 guys off there went day shift .and I STILL NEED THIS JOB ,haven't hit lottery yet or am not independent wealthy so I gotta work dont get me wrong I am glad to be working . and I no longer have room for the cuda . the car does run it has a 7-1/4 rear diff small bolt pattern . runs and drives gas in tank is iffy has been in there for more than 2 years the sending unit does not work trans shifts good brakes are ok not great .I would not drive it more than a short distance maybe 30 minutes without cleaning out the gas tank .or adding fresh gas . the rust is limited to the trunk and is pretty minimal a couple of holes . happy to answer questions or send more pics .P.M. ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back