1967 Barracuda fender emblems (NEW)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gift option requirement will scare away potential buyers also. Good luck though

68s are smooth on the top, or at least all of them that I have had are. I wish these were 68s, I might be forced to dig into my jeans.
Hard to tell through the plastic but I dont see black paint so I assume they are smooth 68 badges.

Hard to tell through the plastic but I dont see black paint so I assume they are smooth 68 badges.

i agree, no black paint, but I can see the raised edges, or it appears that way. The 68s would have black on the out perimeter of the letters, and there doesn't appear to be any there either.

Pm me with the PayPal info and any extra cost for shipping them through the post office -NO UPS {or any other courier } and I'll give you 45 for them . US post is usually cheaper than any courier any way but let me know

I'm not sure if you sold them to me or someone else.. Shipping address has been sent. Get back to me.

Grant

I also have a set (New) I bought thinking they were for a 67.......exact same ones Dusterkrazy has (63259 2901 852) if interested. Same deal $45 shipped.

Well cannucky, I pm'd him on the 8th @ 3:19, got an available for sale, and over the next hour we determined they were 69s and were at the getting shipping info for sale point. Unfortunately, I presumed we were good to go on this one, and had a family occasion and a 12 hr Saturday trip to the US to pickup a hood. I mistakenly thought that he was going to wait until after the weekend to provide his paypal address, but obviously he needed the $$ faster than that lol.. I have had no deal or response since providing the information so apparently they are yours..

Grant

I'll buzz cudaroy

Well cannucky, I pm'd him on the 8th @ 3:19, got an available for sale, and over the next hour we determined they were 69s and were at the getting shipping info for sale point. Unfortunately, I presumed we were good to go on this one, and had a family occasion and a 12 hr Saturday trip to the US to pickup a hood. I mistakenly thought that he was going to wait until after the weekend to provide his paypal address, but obviously he needed the $$ faster than that lol.. I have had no deal or response since providing the information so apparently they are yours..

Grant

I'll buzz cudaroy

Sorry man if I had seen a post with your name looking to buy I would never have contacted him , all the posters were busy haggling over what year they were so I jumped on em , If Cudaroy can't help you I have a pair that are pretty decent driver quality you can use if you have nothing at all , just let me know and you can use em till you find something better then ship em back to me when your done with them

Thanks for the gracious offer.. just grabbing them for a future project. Cudaroy's got me covered :)

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back