Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice complete set for a refresh or full restore. Refresh would involve some minor dent removal (see close-ups), a bit of polishing, and some fresh paint in the grooves. Egg crates are perfect. Will need new T-studs, as those never survive. The dents should be easy to remove. I would have done it myself, but I don't have the right tools at the moment.

$800 complete plus shipping from Spring Lake, MI and PP fees. Will only consider parting in the unlikely event it does not sell complete, but I am also not in a hurry. I am actually debating just keeping them and doing a full restoration for my driver, so don't give me time to think about it too hard if you need these. Thanks.

IMG_8172.jpg
IMG_8329.jpg
IMG_8330.jpg
IMG_8331.jpg
IMG_8333.jpg
IMG_8334.jpg
IMG_8336.jpg
x1.JPG
X2.JPG
X3.JPG

Last edited:
Where can you get the T studs ? THANKS
I am working on putting together a list of sources. I'm told they are not all that difficult to get. I will post some links as soon as I can.

Update: I thought I saw a link in the comments on a post elsewhere, but it turned out I was mistaken. The only thing I have to offer at this point is that a couple of guys said suitable replacement stainless steel studs are available at Lowes and Ace Hardware. Perhaps @RedFish and @4spdragtop (who also commented in another thread about replacement studs) might be able to post links or other info on availability. That would be super cool. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back