Status
Not open for further replies.

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 67 Barracuda Notchback shell I'm looking to sell. I'm not hiding anything with this. It needs a lot of steel work. It was originally a /6 auto on the column car - I have the original build sheet and fender tag. I will combine some pictures I have here on this thread within the next few days.

- The previous owner already started welding in the full drivers side quarter. - needs cleaned up.

- I have a full passenger side quarter and rocker panel to go on the car. - these go with it.

- There are still floor patches that need to be done if not a full rear floor pan.

- Both front floor pans were welded in by the previous owner.

- The previous owner replaced the entire front clip (frame rails, inner fenders, and core support). - This still needs to be cleaned up and fully welded in.

- The torsion bar crossmember looks to be in good shape.

- The passenger side inner rocker, passenger side rear frame rail, and rear valance all need to be worked on/patched/replaced.

- The dutchman panel, cowl, roof and pillars all look to be solid. The front and rear window channels all look good.

I simply do not have the shop size to attack this car the way it needs to be done.

I have a clear title in hand. The stands I built for the frame to be rolled around the shop go with it.

I will also include a v8 biscut K frame (68-72 style), the original steering column, small ball joint upper a arms, original rear leaf springs with the car - other than this it is only the unibody shell.

I would like to move this along swiftly so if there is anyone interested, please get ahold of me by PM.

Price is $600 obo. - Location is Watsontown, PA - zip 17777

Thanks

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back