Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
Part's or whole................car has vin number fender tag and clean florida title there is absolutely no usable parts on this car except maybe drivers side cowl support where the door hinges attach and maybe an inch or two here and there for patching together something less rotted away, all the useable pieces of this car would probably fit into a large flat rate shipping box, it is a v8 car, if you need pictures I'm sorry it would probably break my camera, this poor thing is in very sad shape it could be the poster child for Rust Eaze bumper ointment and that's being nice Lol 300$ probably cant be towed she would fold in half bring flatbed truck or preferably an enclosed trailer so the rust doesn't fly off it and poke somebody's eye out

Last edited:
I can text pictures with no warranty that it won't break your phone, she aint pretty, I would say unfixable but then again with a good donor car it could be done ..........anyone else interested send me a pm for phone number and I will text pic's
Wagg's

O
I can text pictures with no warranty that it won't break your phone, she aint pretty, I would say unfixable but then again with a good donor car it could be done ..........anyone else interested send me a pm for phone number and I will text pic's

Pm sent

Sent from Waggins, Asked me to post them up for him!

1492536836451.temp.jpg

1492536860087.temp.jpg

1492536893206.temp.jpg

1492536923766.temp.jpg

1492536952611.temp.jpg

1492536980736.temp.jpg

I was fishin, it does not come with k frame or rearend I can load on trailer for whomever wants this beast roof is nice other than bottom of rain gutter frivers side and windshield posts have rust below top of windshield

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back