-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clark1967

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Lightening up the race car!! Have all door glass and some hardware for sale. Hood (with inserts), back seat, red interior pieces (not many left) some various chrome trim pieces. It is a fastback and sorry no deck lid trim left. P/M if interested

I have a friend with a really nice 67 cuda. He needs a pair of rear seat hinge covers. They are stamped steel. If you have them, would you be interested in selling?

I also have a friend re-doing his 67 Fastback,all the trim pieces were painted.He wants to go back to the chrome trim.I,ll have to let him know about this ad.His FABO name is BlueDuster.

Howdy, I'am looking for the right and left 1/4 glass including the trim . Would you have these? Thanks, TKF

Lightening up the race car!! Have all door glass and some hardware for sale. Hood (with inserts), back seat, red interior pieces (not many left) some various chrome trim pieces. It is a fastback and sorry no deck lid trim left. P/M if interested

do you still have the outside rear window chrome? I need all of it for a fastback.

lap

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back