1967 Barracuda trunk script emblem???

-

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Anyone know the part# for the '67 Barracuda trunk script emblem? Give me a measurement and what letters have a mounting pin... It looks the same for the 65 66 Barracuda fender emblem but each side is a different part# because the 2nd mounting prong is in a different location. Thanks!

I have two in my stash, one all chromed/polished and the other with a black outline. Do you know if either is right? I can get you the part numbers and pin locations.

The ones your describing are for '68....The one on this '67 looks the same 65 66 fender emblems...Just trying to confirm for someone who is in need of it.

qqq.jpg

I have to imagine any fender mounted badge would have studs with some sort of nuts on those. The OEM badge on a 67 tail panel has nothing more than very short hollowed out brad like attachments cast on its backside. It isn't attached through holes in the body metal. I suppose it could be changed/replaced with something different.

Last edited:
That is the correct emblem that belongs on a 67 the prongs must be broken off which is why he/she used brad nails. I just need someone who has a 67 to tell me the part number for that Barracuda emblem, somebody has to know!!!

67 barracuda fender script # 2582878 both sides are the same,

67 rear tail panel script was sold only with the panel as a assembly, script not available by itself. That being said, you should be able to get a fender script and grind pins off and adhesive, or drill and use body panel push in clips to apply a fender script.;
Lon

67 rear tail panel script was sold only with the panel as a assembly, script not available by itself. That being said, you should be able to get a fender script and grind pins off and adhesive, or drill and use body panel push in clips to apply a fender script.;
Lon

Very helpful...Thanks!!!

-
Back