-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzkill71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Questions answered and parts obtained!!! Thanks FABO for the help. Glad to be back

Hello all. I am located in Atlanta, GA and looking locally for the chrome trim for the front and rear window in my 1967 Barracuda Notchback. Just purchased the car and it did not have it. Any help appreciated. PM me with details or if you have a line. Does not need to be NOS. Driver condition at this point is acceptable.

Hello all. I am located in Atlanta, GA and looking locally for the chrome trim for the front and rear window in my 1967 Barracuda Notchback. Just purchased the car and it did not have it. Any help appreciated. PM me with details or if you have a line. Does not need to be NOS. Driver condition at this point is acceptable.

67s did not have the window trim so you'll have to look for trim from a '68.

And you will need to order some window trim clips to attach the pieces.

67 had a plastic chrome bead insert, The 68s had the stainless trim which also requires the addition of the clips around the edge of the windshield to hold the trim. Should be able to do a search and find more threads on this.

Post pics of the windshield gasket. 67 is one year only and requires a plastic lockstrip(trim) 68-9 are different and use different trim and clips to hold the stainless trim.

i have windshield and back glass trim
i have gaskets and clip sets
i also have a layout of the clip locations

Just friendly advise.. Do not buy a incomplete set of rear window reveal moldings.

UPDATE to all.

First of all just back into the community and thank you all for the quick responses and all the great information.

My car was converted over to the 68-69 window gasket and already has the clips installed. So all I needed was the stainless steel trim for the front and back. Barracudakid hit me up first thing and we confirmed I have the correct setup for the 68-69 trim and has sold me a complete set for both front and rear window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back