1967 Barracuda wire harness

-

coyote42

Reaction score
I will be getting my 67FB back from paint in the spring and am looking up new wire harnesses for the whole car. It came from life in Arizona and they are all crispy. I have been looking up harnesses from Painless, Year one, Classic Ind and American Autowire.
I am looking for some feedback on what you guys have used and what worked well. Not looking for the cheapest on this but what works best. I am leaning toward the American Autowire #510603 because the description looks like it has everything and more if I need.
I plan to upgrade charging, electronic ignition, fuel injection so I don't want to skimp on this.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I bought the M&H from year one. They are very close to original. Worked well for me. If you hit a sale you can get them cheaper. The only negative is that there can be a number of them if you have a high option car. There are separate harnesses for a lot of stuff.

You can buy the under hood harness already wired for electronic ignition and electronic voltage regulator.

That's the way Mopars are, tail light, dash, heater, engine, firewall forward lamp, wiper, and probably a couple more depending on your car. M&H for Year One does a plug and play, no brainer. It is expensive, and yes you can move up to electronic ign, still.plug and play. Will need a square back alt, 4 pole ballast, New style volt reg, and ign module for the electronic dist. Order on sale as soon as you can, you may not see it for awhile!

-
Back