-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 big block barracuda 4 speed.Looking for interest in my car and will verify numbers matching tomorrow.Very rust free with only minor quater panel issues.It was a semi race car but chassis was only cut for fender well headers.I really dont want to sell it but I need to bring my brothers mortgage up to date before they forclose. please ask any questions as early as possible so I can take what ever pics you may need tomorrow.
vin bh29h72295469 and there is no fender tag (dammit)6500.00 obo thanks ben

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Picture 113.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Picture 118.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Picture 119.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,068
  • Picture 134.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,044
  • Picture 133.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Picture 132.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,055
  • Picture 120.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 1,058
  • Picture 117.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • Picture 129.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,075
How much for the hood louvers and are they nice cant quite tell from the pictures.

thanks for the reply but its all or nothing. I dont want to sell it and I will look for any excuse not to!!!! I will sell for a fair price but I will not part it out or give it away. Thanks ben

Can anyone please tell me where to find the engine # that has the same id as the vin #?
I have found casting #s but nothing stamped to id it to the car its self. Thanks ben

im not sure if they did in 67 but if so it would be on the passenger side oil pan rail towards the front side on a rectangular pad ....

67 will not have a vin stamp on the engine. You will need to check casting dates.

A casting date that jives with the build date makes it a correct engine.

O.K. I paid his mortgage up to date and the car is still for sale..I would consider trades for lower value ( car plus money) and thanks for the help.It is #s matching with trans rear end and motor thanks ben

I think I just mentioned that 67s don't have numbers to match so it can't be numbers matching.

Some nice information for potential buyers would be the casting dates off the key components.

sorry I should have said casting numbers are correct for the year..

I will consider all trade offers!! I would like to sell it on abodies so I can see the progress.

Car is listed on ebay with more pics if interested.thanks ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back