1967 belvedere II

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool car, wish I was in the market. My brother had a 383 4 spd like this back in the day which he traded for a dirt bike. I was really ticked at him for awhile. Somebody should pick this car up.

I have a friend that is seriously interested in this car. Where in SW PA is it located? We would like to go see it. If you want pm me more info or email me at [email protected]

He has seen this page, but is not a member of the forum.

Thanks,

Tod

Ron and I were to get together yesterday. Unfortunately he had some machine problems at his shop. Hopefully we will get together soon.

Thanks for the bump VT.

Jamey

Sorry Uli, I was confused for the moment. No, your friend has not called yet. If he has and I missed, a message was never left.

Oh sure. NOW I see this thread????!!!!! ](*,)

Let me know if the deal falls through. Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

Finally, SALE PENDING.......

Ron told me about it yesterday - glad to hear you guys could get together on it. I had hoped I could come up to see it as well, but couldn't leave work early enough. He told you about the Demon - when you are at the Nats, stop over and say hello. We are in the show field with a bunch of other a bodies. Should be a Silver Duster that everyone will be salivating over.

I would like to meet you and check out the demon. He was telling us about it yesterday. Yeah, it took Ron and I a while to get together. I think he will be happy with the car as it is so solid and straight.

Car is located in Donegal. Unfortunately, you are too late. The post before yours is Ron, the soon to be new owner of the car. Ron, I'll get in touch with you soon so we can finalize everything.

It sold a few months ago. RFT614 & I have made a little progress on it...

100_0307.jpg

A few teaser shots from the last week or so, including today (last shot)...

9ef6a452.jpg

b5b6b835.jpg

6728ccd2.jpg

8c57ae96.jpg

7bcd25a7.jpg

I can't believe how many guys don't read anything in the entire thread before posting. I bet 6 months from now guys will still be asking if it's still for sale. Extremely annoying.

Anyway, nice progress. The stance you achieved is awesome in that last shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back