1967 Dart 1 year only instrument cluster?

-

desmo900

Reaction score
I know there are many 1 year only items on our 1967 Darts but is the instrument cluster and bezel one of them?

I know the deluxe heater/radio bezel is 67 only but I didn't think the instrument cluster or bezel was one. Can anyone confirm either way?

Thanks

Not of a 67. Mine was stolen a while ago. I bought an 68 on eBay assuming they were identical. I saw another one on eBay that stated 1967 only. Maybe the speedo drives are different?

Not of a 67. Mine was stolen a while ago. I bought an 68 on eBay assuming they were identical. I saw another one on eBay that stated 1967 only. Maybe the speedo drives are different?

i dont do 67's often but i know 68's have the plastic end with the little clip. are the 67's a screw on like the early cars? we just got a 67 cuda dash back from redline, i'll check it and see if its a screw on. even if it is, if the rest is the same you can have any speedo shop make a cable

yes-- 1967 has a screw on speedo cable 68&69 have the clip on-- match the speedo cable & the rest are supposed to be the same ,Lawrence

VDART is correct. I have a 67 Dart and the speedo went bad. I found a cluster from a 68-69 dart and put it in my 67 dart and bought the 68 and up speedo cable and was good to go.

-
Back