-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 Dart 2 Door Post. Needs floors, trunk is fine, very little work needed in the quarters/fenders. The floors are bad as somebody started 'em, and never finished.
Rear leafs moved in 3" and ready for mini tub.
Dana 60 narrowed to stock "A" Body specs, 35 spline Strange Performance Axles, 3.73 gears, spool, disc brake set up. Also have an 8 1/4 that needs rebuilt.
/6 K in the car at the moment with /6 T-Bars. I have the 340 K and mounts, along with a set of BB bars, I want to say .893 diameter, but I don't remember. Also comes with front disc.
Front and rear bench will come with, they need re-done. All interior panels will come with, but I would re color. Interior stock was a blue color.
340 X Heads w/ big valves and ported, Performance Products Air Gap copy, Lunati Voodoo Cam .484 single pattern lift. Factory Forged crank, good rods and pistons ( can't remember what I was told when I bought it) 11.5-1 comp ratio.
A833 4 speed w/ factory Mopar shifter, I would buy a Hurst Comp Plus. Borg/Beck pressure plate, Lakewood scatter shield, flywheel and disc, I'd at least get a new disc.
Tons of misc parts layin' around in the shed that came with it when I bought it. Would like to sell all one lump sum, $6500 firm. Will part out if needed. Car is located in Des Moines, Iowa.

Please e-mail as this is posted on a few forums, some of which I don't check that often.

[email protected]

Here are a few pics:
Dart2.jpg

Dart4.jpg

Dart7.jpg

Dana13.jpg

Dana2-1.jpg

Dana3.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Dart2.jpg

Dart4.jpg

Dart4.jpg