[WANTED] 1967 dart drivers door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
As i understand there are diferences but i think it is in the vent window frame and the glass. 68 (i think) and newer have the lock located farther forward.
There is a post about it here on fabo within the last year

I have a pair of 67 gt hardtop doors. Drivers side is great condition. Passenger side needs rust hole repaired (likely a clogged drain). Is a convertible door different? I don't know. Located in Dandridge, TN. Maybe one will show up closer to you.

I have a pair of 67 gt hardtop doors. Drivers side is great condition. Passenger side needs rust hole repaired (likely a clogged drain). Is a convertible door different? I don't know. Located in Dandridge, TN. Maybe one will show up closer to you.
doors are the same vent is different how much for the drivers door thank you

doors are the same vent is different how much for the drivers door thank you
PM me with your phone # and I'll send you a photo. Door is complete with glass, interior panel and I think it has remote mirror. I found I have two 67 passenger doors, one good and the other with the rust hole.

PM me with your phone # and I'll send you a photo. Door is complete with glass, interior panel and I think it has remote mirror. I found I have two 67 passenger doors, one good and the other with the rust hole.
PM SENT THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back