-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67CudaBob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Summer “nice day” driver. Rebuilt 273, 30 over – no performance mods internally. I added an aluminum LD3B manifold with Eddy 600 carb, and Mopar valve covers and air cleaner. Car runs very well. 904 Automatic. 7-1/4” rear with 2.94 gears.

I re-wired the car from bulkhead forward, including the recommended Mopar alt bypass. Also has FABO member “crackedback’s” headlight relay system wired in and his convertible top relay system wired in – both are extremely helpful on the electrical draw. Car was a high desert car until 2013, and a Minnesota summer only car since. I purchased it from a retiring lady who owned it for 36 years. (see pic w/hubcaps) I added new +1” leaf springs from ESPO, small bolt Cragars on new tires, ‘68 GTS hood (original hood goes with car also), she is a really fun cruiser. Original interior is in driver shape, but shows age – bucket seats (w/headrests) and console shift. Top is discolored, but in very usable shape, and operates perfectly. Underside of car is amazingly clean. A few small bubbles on bottom of rear quarters. Paint job is 5-10 footer. The car has a few minor dings here and there, but nothing serious at all. Original color is rare LL1 Dark Turquoise Poly.

I had planned to build the car to perform and have extra an 8-3/4” SG with 3:55 gears, 73+ disk brake setup, 1968 904, and a clean 1999 5.9 Magnum with 102K, stock EFI with wiring harness, engine stand, engine lift, and special built exhaust manifolds from FABO member “Treblig”. These items are available to the car buyer only at this time at additional cost.

This car is only available now on short notice due to me spontaneously purchasing another bucket list Mopar which will be delivered next week. Wrong time of year to move a convertible, so only listing on FABO now hoping that maybe an A-body brother or sister needs to buy their spouse or themselves a convertible for Christmas. If it does not sell before New Year’s Day, I will take ad down and relist in the Spring on multiple venues.

The car is covered and stored, but I will do what I can to get additional photos and info to any seriously interested parties.

$13,500 Firm
Top Down.jpg
Top Up.jpg
GTS Hood on.jpg
Dart in Colorado.jpg

Summer “nice day” driver. Rebuilt 273, 30 over – no performance mods internally. I added an aluminum LD3B manifold with Eddy 600 carb, and Mopar valve covers and air cleaner. Car runs very well. 904 Automatic. 7-1/4” rear with 2.94 gears.

I re-wired the car from bulkhead forward, including the recommended Mopar alt bypass. Also has FABO member “crackedback’s” headlight relay system wired in and his convertible top relay system wired in – both are extremely helpful on the electrical draw. Car was a high desert car until 2013, and a Minnesota summer only car since. I purchased it from a retiring lady who owned it for 36 years. (see pic w/hubcaps) I added new +1” leaf springs from ESPO, small bolt Cragars on new tires, ‘68 GTS hood (original hood goes with car also), she is a really fun cruiser. Original interior is in driver shape, but shows age – bucket seats (w/headrests) and console shift. Top is discolored, but in very usable shape, and operates perfectly. Underside of car is amazingly clean. A few small bubbles on bottom of rear quarters. Paint job is 5-10 footer. The car has a few minor dings here and there, but nothing serious at all. Original color is rare LL1 Dark Turquoise Poly.

I had planned to build the car to perform and have extra an 8-3/4” SG with 3:55 gears, 73+ disk brake setup, 1968 904, and a clean 1999 5.9 Magnum with 102K, stock EFI with wiring harness, engine stand, engine lift, and special built exhaust manifolds from FABO member “Treblig”. These items are available to the car buyer only at this time at additional cost.

This car is only available now on short notice due to me spontaneously purchasing another bucket list Mopar which will be delivered next week. Wrong time of year to move a convertible, so only listing on FABO now hoping that maybe an A-body brother or sister needs to buy their spouse or themselves a convertible for Christmas. If it does not sell before New Year’s Day, I will take ad down and relist in the Spring on multiple venues.

The car is covered and stored, but I will do what I can to get additional photos and info to any seriously interested parties.

$13,500 FirmView attachment 1715262366 View attachment 1715262368 View attachment 1715262369 View attachment 1715262370
Really nice photos of trunk and engine bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back