1967 Dart GT door window "pin" and fender molding clips

-

wcelliot

Reaction score
Finally getting my grandmother's (bought new) '67 GT back together... I had to replace one of the door windows and the glass came "bare" without the plastic sheath that is present on the leading edge other window (I would assume to allow the glass to slide easier against the felt) and the guide "pins" that center the window in the channel. I don't seem to see either of these on the parts sites?

Also (not surprisingly) I'm in need of a handful of the unobtainium clips 1000147s for the fender peak molding. I was able to reuse most but need just enough for one fender. Any lead appreciated.

Finally, I've tried to stay with the factory rubber gaskets for both front windshield and rear glass, but really need both for the car to present well.... any leads appreciated there as well.

Thanks!!
Bill

I just finished paint and like you most of the plastic clips for the top of the fenders snapped. I punched them out from the inside of the fender keeping the 2 by the door seam in tact.
I ordered a box of fasteners on eBay that have the small spring so it adjusts to the size of the mounding channel. They have a threaded stud and come with nuts. Actually works pretty good.

Bob
Finally getting my grandmother's (bought new) '67 GT back together... I had to replace one of the door windows and the glass came "bare" without the plastic sheath that is present on the leading edge other window (I would assume to allow the glass to slide easier against the felt) and the guide "pins" that center the window in the channel. I don't seem to see either of these on the parts sites?

Also (not surprisingly) I'm in need of a handful of the unobtainium clips 1000147s for the fender peak molding. I was able to reuse most but need just enough for one fender. Any lead appreciated.

Finally, I've tried to stay with the factory rubber gaskets for both front windshield and rear glass, but really need both for the car to present well.... any leads appreciated there as well.

Thanks!!
Bill

Seems the front gasket is finally available. Yea!! Anyone have a line on a rear window/windshield gasket?

-
Back