-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
complete car, solid where it needs to be, can be saved.

i am keeping/want to keep: motor, trans, rear, drive shaft, exhaust, rims/tires,hood, maybe the bucket seats, consol and brackets, but not the shifter.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UP FOR GRABS. have sawzall and will cut sheet metal if needed, but preferr to sell body complete.

this is a GT so its chock full of trim, drum brake car.

Do you happen to know if the fender turn signals still work? Let me know apppreciate it!

i haven't tested them, but there is a bulb in there that you can change if yours aren't working.

the ones i have are in fair-good condition, would be ok for a driver.

any interest in the complete body? i leave the front drum suspension, but you will need rear and wheels to make it rolling.

rear wheel tubs, frame rails and rear floor pans, roof, cowl, passenger rear 1/4 panel, fire wall are all good on this car.

the rockers are TOAST, otherwise i would entertain fixing it. have seen worse fixed, but this is too far gone for me to save.

engin, trans, rear, interior will be moved by next weekend.

how about the speedo a better picture ,will it fit a 1968 270 dart looks the same in one photo, still forsale ? email me at cjfivered@aol .com a longisland dart owner also,thanks

What are you asking for the body? And if you sell the body are you letting dash and column go with the car?

i need the column, but the dash is staying with the car for now. i am not sure what its worth, but i see what people are selling frame rails, etc for..so i would like to get $700 with the dash, but make me an offer.

i have also decided to sell rims/tires, bucket seats, console and brackets, shifter.

body going bye bye piece by piece....

door panels , wheel trim and the hole grille and bezels how much and shipped to me 38572

the door panels - sold

grille is very good, the head light bezels are little banged up... $60 + ship (does not include the GT grill center.

still working on getting the rear wheel trim off, a few of the screws are fubar.

i still have all the body, but as you can see its getting hacked to bits.

if you need something let me know because as soon as i fix my truck its all getting hauled to the scrap yard.

the rear floor pan, rails and wheel tubs are good donors.

firewall is good, but a pillars are rotten, cowl decent.

frame nubs are rust free.

cutting out T-sockets, they are really nice.

I am looking for a good torsion bar cross member. Its the crossmember that reaches from just under the front seat from rocker panel to rocker panel. It goes over the tail of the transmission. If this is good what would you sell it for? And what would it cost to get it shipped to 63939? Thank You for your time.

i have the t-bar cross member, but i cut it at the center to get the console hump/brackets out.

its missing about 6 inches in the middle - if this isn't a deal breaker, i would take $100 for both halves of the cross member + shipping which if i had to guess would be around $50 or less for UPS.

i am cutting the the parts you are looking for out next weekend and can get you pics if your still interested. let me know

last call if you need front rails, k frame, etc...whole front of car and roof are loaded up and going to scrap yard tomorrow.

still have the rear clip...its a good donor for rails, wheel tubs...BEST OFFER...its getting cut up and scrapped if you dont buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back